For exchanges and refunds, we ask you place a note in the package.
Please including the following for an exchange:
- Who you are and a return address.
- What you would like to exchange.
- For UK only, a cheque or cash to cover re-delivery of £6.50
- If outside of the UK, please include your PayPal address so that we can send a postage request.
Please including the following for a return and refund:
- Your name and address with an order number if possible, so that we can trace your order.
Please note, items(s) must be in returned in their original condition and we refund the price of the item but not the postage.
We cannot refund or exchange gift vouchers.
Products should be sent to this address:
Polka Dot Pie Limited
Old College House,
23 School Hill,
In line with the Distance Selling Regulations you have a seven working day cooling off period after receiving your order; after 7 days we are willing to issue a credit note. The customer must contact Polka Dot Pie Limited in the first instance to arrange the return/exchange of the items, giving your reason for return. This can be done via email@example.com. Please note – this does not apply to bespoke ‘made to measure’ items which cannot be returned. Orders are checked before being dispatched and are packaged well to avoid damage during transit, however, if your order is damaged or faulty when you receive it please notify us within 48 hours, after this time we will not accept responsibility.